BlueWren Connections expands possibilities for established and emerging leaders so that they can transform themselves and advance the goals of their teams and communities.
All programs can include:
- Understanding self and others
- Goal setting and time management
- Leadership and team building
- Communication and negotiation
- Awareness of your leadership style
- An understanding of your own strengths and development needs
- Confidence to implement knowledge into your specific work and community context
- People achieving better results together
- More leaders, with greater skills and confidence
Increasingly communities are dealing with unique social and economic hardships. The team at BlueWren Connections recognised that approaches need to be community-led to ensure their effectiveness and sustainability. We work you and your community to create a leadership program that and will work for your community.
Examples of annual programs:
- Red Earth Community Leadership Program – RECLP Community leadership programs create competent and well-equipped leaders, across the Burnett Inland who understand what it takes to lead in a regional environment.
- Leading in the Central West – LCW community leadership programs throughout the Central West region will produce a shared knowledge, skills and relationships to work together effectively and to lead themselves and others to achieve the things that really matter to them and their communities.
- Regional Social Development Coalition – RSDC community leadership program works to build community leadership and capacity, to strengthen regional communities in the Whitsunday Isaac and Mackay area.
Graduates of each of these community leadership programs often go on to join community groups or boards in managerial positions and become involved in strategic planning for their regions. They serve as role models and mentors within their communities and make a substantial contribution to the growth and fabric of their wider regional communities.
If you are interested in learning how to be an effective leader in your rural industry, Our Agile Rural Leadership Program (ARLP) will give you key skills and insights. BlueWren Connections ARLP provides potential and emerging leaders with a unique experiential learning “learning by doing” program that develops the participant’s personal leadership skills. Participants develop their personal leadership capability, in order to step up to the challenges of leading in a dynamic rural and regional location.
The BlueWren Connections corporate leadership development programs enable you to build the right leadership capabilities for your unique situation. We have customised our programs for small and medium sized businesses, as well as corporate leadership training for larger organisations.
Through a combination of customised leadership workshops and leadership training courses we can address leading self, leading others, leading managers, and leading the organisation.
Queensland Corrective Services
Bec Clapperton - Salisbury Plains Grazing
Skye Orsmond - Fruit Forest Farm
Ali Doneley - Leading in the Central West Program
Trudy Gorringe - Windorah Visitor Information Centre