Whether organisational change is internally or externally directed, it can add additional stress and pressure. BlueWren Connections supports a range of functions when undergoing change.
BlueWren Connections has been pivotal in strengthening organisations as they look towards the future. This is achieved through comprehensive reviews, examining your strategy, structure, and culture. Our approach:
- Recommends innovative and best-practice solutions
- Provides a detailed action plan
- Includes a Communication Plan
- Ensures that the organisation structure aligns with the organisation’s Strategic Plan.
Contact us to help you manage your changing organisation.
Having a facilitator lead your strategic planning sessions provides your organisation with a many benefits, that result in a stronger action plan.
Here are some of the major benefits:
- Helping develop specific goals and action plans to address issues
- Creating a safe, non-threatening environment for open discussion
- Helping to clearly define the issues and problems without bias
- Providing management of the meeting process
- Cultivating a commitment of the group, to follow-up on the action plan
The benefits of using an independent facilitator are different for each audience, but it is fundamentally about saving you time, money and hassle.
The team at BlueWren Connections provides a systematic approach to developing the capability of your people. Identifying and utilising the qualities of each individual to contribute and thrive.
We use a variety of recognised teaching tools, including graphic facilitation and Colour Spectrums™ to energise and engage teams.
Growcom Staff Member
Michelle Reay - Channel Country Ladies Day
Jenny Thompson - Gunther Village