Burnout is characterised by emotional exhaustion, cynicism and ineffectiveness in the workplace, and by chronic negative responses to stressful workplace conditions.
Burnout is more likely when people:
- Expect too much of themselves
- Never feel that the work they are doing is good enough
- Feel inadequate or incompetent
- Feel unappreciated for their work efforts
- Have unreasonable demands placed upon them
- Are in roles that are not a good job fit
As it can be chronic in nature, affecting both the health and performance of employees at all levels of organizations, prevention strategies are considered the most effective approach for addressing workplace burnout.
To register complete the enquiry form below, or send us a message on Facebook and we will be in contact with you ASAP.
Dates & Locations
Location 1: Eatons Hill
Dates: 24th June
Location 2: Eatons Hill