BlueWren Connections has 20 years of experience working in family violence prevention, education, and awareness-building. We host a range of interactional workshops that are built on adult learning principles and ethical social work practices.
Participants gain knowledge and practical skills to address and prevent domestic and family violence.
Some of our audiences include schools across Queensland, organisational and community groups, and bystanders.
We highly recommend our bystander training because it helps participants know what to safely do or say if they witness or suspect domestic and family violence.
BlueWren Connections domestic and family violence workshops often address questions such as:
- What is domestic and family violence?
- How do I help someone I know involved with domestic and family violence?
- What is my role and responsibility as a community member?
- How can I make change or encourage respectful relationships?
- How do I safely call out inappropriate behaviour?
Please contact BlueWren Connections to discuss how we can tailor a program to suit your needs.